Evasive Driving (Anti-Kidnap) Security Training
To train participants in Emergency Driving Techniques & Evasive Maneuvers necessary if confronted with a terrorist/kidnap/attack scenario while operating a motor vehicle.
To give participants a practical experience of operating under pressure of imminent threat of harm to either himself/herself and/or their client.
- Analysis of most common vehicle attack modes engaged by terrorists and kidnappers in Trinidad & Tobago and International trends.
- Vehicle Dynamics Lecture I
- Vehicle Dynamics Practical – Finding the Driving Line
- Counter Surveillance
- Evasive Driving Techniques – GET OFF THE X – Practical Sessions
Each participant will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and Wallet Card upon successful completion of the training programme.
All Driver Training Courses
- Defensive Driving Training – NSC DDC 4 Hour Course
- Defensive Driving Training – NSC DDC 8 Hour Course
- Defensive Driving Training – NSC DDC 8 Hour Course with Practical
- Evasive Driving (Anti-Kidnap) Security Training
- Behind the Wheel Driver Assessment
- Defensive Driving Heavy & Extra Heavy T
- Expat Road Safety Orientation Course
- Tactical Advanced Security Driving Training
- UK (I.A.M.) Defensive Driving Training